Molicel 21700 P42A 4200mAh 45A Battery
Here is the Best All-Around cell made in the 21700 form factor size. With a minimum capacity of 4,000 mAh in capacity and a typical capacity of 4,200 mAh while having up to a 45 Amp Maximum Continuous Discharge Rating, gives this cell its place on top of the mountain. Although you may not get the best life cycle out of this cell if you always run it at 45 amps continuously, but the cell can definitely handle this demand without any issue. This cell hits the hardest for the longest, when seen on the discharge with capacity graph. This cell also has the amazing ability to give you very high capacity, while giving you an insanely high discharge/drain ability without making any compromise. This attribute makes it the best all-around cell in its 21700 form factor size. These cells come straight from Molicel via their distributor (NPE) directly to us here at 18650 Battery Store. So these cells are very fresh and you will have a complete "Peace Of Mind" that your getting both Authentic and Grade-A quality cells from us. These cells are truly a miraculous cell for many devices that accept the 21700 form factor size. With this cell you will now be able to unlock your device(s) true potential.
We are an authorized distributor of E-One Moli Energy Corp. (Molicel) & New Power Energy (NPE). Grade A cells and fresh production dates only.
Please note this battery is size 21700, ~21.4mm x 70mm
- Model: INR-21700-P42A
- Size: 21700
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 4200mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 45A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 21.40mm x 70.00mm
- Approximate Weight: 67.8g
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.