This is the new ACCESS edition of FrSky's popular Q X7S radio. It is compatible with FrSky's new ACCESS protocol receivers and receivers running the D16 protocol. It is not compatible with older receivers running the D8 protocol. The XJT module can be used to add D8 protocol compatibility to this radio.
The X7S ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. As with the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware updating making it fully compatible with our newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment now uses 2 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
The X7S ACCESS version features Hall-sensor gimbals and the PARA wireless trainer function, making it compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S, while the wired training port is still retained.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Supports PARA wireless training function
- M7 hall sensor gimbals
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
Weight: 639g (without battery)
Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
Internal RF module: ISRM-N
Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
Operating Temperature: -10?~60? (14?~140?)
Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port