WE ARE ACTIVELY SHIPPING ORDERS TUES-SAT. LOCAL PICKUP IN MONROVIA, CA ALSO AVAILABLE.
My Cart (0)
BECs, Regulators & Filters
> ZTW 3A UBEC (6A Peak)
ZTW 3A UBEC (6A Peak)
Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Review this item
1. Adopting CPU made in USA with decreased the electromagnetic interference to ensure that receiver works well .
2. The working status of UBEC is shown by an indicator (LED). When UBEC works, the blue LED lights.
3. Battery polarity reverse protection (If the connection is wrong, the UBEC will not work.).
1.If a UBEC is connected to an OPTO type ESC (ESC without BEC output), just connect the input lead of the UBEC to a battery pack, and plug the output connector of the UBEC into a receiver.
2. If used together with an ESC with SBEC output, the red wire of the signal wires of the ESC must be removed from a receiver before it is connected to a UBEC.
Specification Of 3A UBEC:
1. Switching BEC
2. Output: 5V/3A or 6V/3A switchable (Changeable with a blue jumper)
3. Input: 6V-25V (2-6S Lipo, 5-18S NiMH/NiCd)
4. Output Current: Continuous Current 3A, Burst Current 5A
5. Size: 30.0mm*9.0mm*6.0mm(Length*Width*Height)
Recently Viewed Items
Browse Similar Items