Welcome to our new and improved site! Please Take your time exploring all of our new items.
My Cart (0)
> ZTW 6A UBEC (10A Peak)
ZTW 6A UBEC (10A Peak)
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
1. Adopting CPU made in USA with decreased the electromagnetic interference to ensure that receiver works well .
2. The working status of UBEC is shown by an indicator (LED). When UBEC works, the blue LED lights.
3. Battery polarity reverse protection (If the connection is wrong, the UBEC will not work.).
1.If a UBEC is connected to an OPTO type ESC (ESC without BEC output), just connect the input lead of the UBEC to a battery pack, and plug the output connector of the UBEC into a receiver.
2. If used together with an ESC with SBEC output, the red wire of the signal wires of the ESC must be removed from a receiver before it is connected to a UBEC.
Specification Of 6A UBEC:
1. Switching type
2. Output: 5.0V/6A ,5.5V/6A or 6.0V/6A switchable (Changeable with a blue jumper)
3. Input: 6V-25V (2-6S Lipo, 5-18S NiMH/NiCd)
4. Output Current: Continuous Current 6A, Burst Current 10A
5. Size: 45.0mm*23.0mm*10.0mm(Length*Width*Height)
"Half-Size" Mini Power Distribution Board with 5v Regulation
ZTW 3A UBEC (6A Peak)
RunCam Split 2 HD / FPV Camera
TBS Unify Pro32 Nano 5G8
TBS Unify Pro 5G8 HV - Race 2 (MMCX)
Recently Viewed Items
Browse Similar Items
Battery Elimination Circuits (BECs) & Voltage Regulators