Welcome to our new and improved site! Please Take your time exploring all of our new items.
My Cart (0)
Battery Elimination Circuits (BECs) & Voltage Regulators
> ZTW 3A UBEC (6A Peak)
ZTW 3A UBEC (6A Peak)
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
1. Adopting CPU made in USA with decreased the electromagnetic interference to ensure that receiver works well .
2. The working status of UBEC is shown by an indicator (LED). When UBEC works, the blue LED lights.
3. Battery polarity reverse protection (If the connection is wrong, the UBEC will not work.).
1.If a UBEC is connected to an OPTO type ESC (ESC without BEC output), just connect the input lead of the UBEC to a battery pack, and plug the output connector of the UBEC into a receiver.
2. If used together with an ESC with SBEC output, the red wire of the signal wires of the ESC must be removed from a receiver before it is connected to a UBEC.
Specification Of 3A UBEC:
1. Switching BEC
2. Output: 5V/3A or 6V/3A switchable (Changeable with a blue jumper)
3. Input: 6V-25V (2-6S Lipo, 5-18S NiMH/NiCd)
4. Output Current: Continuous Current 3A, Burst Current 5A
5. Size: 30.0mm*9.0mm*6.0mm(Length*Width*Height)
12v 3amp BEC CNC
EMAX Power Distribution Board 0512 5V/12V-Version2
Pololu 5V, Step-Up Voltage Regulator U1V10F5
ZTW 6A UBEC (10A Peak)
RTF POWER DISTRIBUTION W/ LC/+5V/12V BEC PDB
RTF Mini Power Distribution W/ +5V/8V/12V BEC and Current Sensor
Recently Viewed Items
Browse Similar Items