Inspired by the popular ZMR250, ZMR150 was designed as a partnership between AirBladeUAV and Team-Legit. This Exclusive product will also be sold on Airbladeuav for Canadian Customers
ZMR150 packs a symmetrical H quad configuration with cutouts to accommodate both pico camera and 25x25mm CCD camera. Most if not all current micro frames on the market only support pico camera at the moment.
Love your ZMR250 but want something smaller to fly this winter? This is a perfect match for you. Despite the reduction in size, this frame still take any full size flight controller with 30.5×30.5mm mounting hole like the popular Naze32, regular 200mw-600mw VTX, and as mentioned above, your favorite CCD FPV camera. And did I mention the motor mounting holes allow for either 1104 or 1306 motors? Pretty sweet huh?
– 3mm CF bottom plate
– 1.0mm CF top plate
– 1.0mm CF camera plate
– Hardware pack (only contain standoffs for low profile setup with pico camera ie M3x20mm standoffs. You will need to source your own M3x25mm standoffs if you want to use the CCD camera)
– RotorX RX1104 motors or any 1306 motors with minimum 3100kv
– DYS SN20A ESC or Zeus ESC
– Naze32 running latest Cleanflight or Betaflight
– Variety of pico cam will be available soon. Or regular 25x25mm CCD camera using the larger provided stand offs.
These aluminum standoffs create a 35mm gap between the quad's plates, allowing the fitment of larger board cameras.