Picture this, you and your friends are going to this cool new spot with tons of natural gates and challenging gaps to shoot. This promises an exciting balls-ripping session. The only thing is you don't want to hike with tons of gears on your back! You want a compact setup that does not compromise the performance! How about a brushless micro quadcopter that can carry a small HD action camera and fits comfortably in your palm? How about an AirBlade Assault?
Introducing AirBlade Assault, the new brushless micro quadcopter that doesn't disappoint! At 130mm motor-to-motor distance, this little guy is one of the smallest brushless micro quadcopters on the market. With a small and light footprint, you can put your mind at ease when it comes to safety and durability concerns.
Fully customizable, AirBlade Assault can fit 1104 or 1306 motors that swing 3-inch props. We recommend RotorX RX1104 motors with RotorX RX3020 props for all-around fun flying and racing. And if you caught the serious racing bug, why not 1306 motors on 4S, we're sure you will be blown away by the power that it can deliver.
All of those things sound appealing? Let's look at some of the specs and features below:
– 2.5mm 3K carbon fiber bottom plate
– 1.0mm 3K carbon fiber top plate
– 130mm motor to motor distance
– Less than 150g AUW (built using the recommend parts below)
– Mounting holes for popular flight controllers like Naze32, CC3D and other boards that uses 30.5mm mounting holes pattern. Of course if you have an Afromini or CC3D Atom Mini, they will work too.
– Motor mounting holes for 1104 motors or 1306 motors
– 1 x 2.5mm 3K carbon fiber bottom plate
– 1 x 1mm 3K carbon fiber top plate
– Genuine RotorX RX1104 motors
– Genuine RotorX RX3020 props
– DYS SN20A running SimonK
– Naze32 running Cleanflight 1.9 or Betaflight
– 350-500 3s Lipo
– Micro 200mw VTX and Cam
**NOTE**: The frame is shipped with regular carbon fibre, the neon green artwork is done using Sharpie oil-based paint marker